Go Developer (m/f) @ travel audience GmbH in Berlin, Germany at travel audience GmbH
Berlin, Germany (Posted Dec 1 2016)
About the company
Who we are:
travel audience is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) worldwide specially developed for the travel industry. The company disposes of a high-quality premium publisher network with wide coverage as well as direct access to real time bidding platforms. travel audience offers an online performance marketing platform to all providers of travel products of any kind.
travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
- Remote work is NOT possible
What you’ll do:
• Be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing demand side platform in Go in collaboration with our development team. This particularly includes our database-driven applications.
• Work closely with other departments, such as the Business Intelligence Team to implement their specific requirements.
• Be responsible for the whole project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Why join us?
As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
• “State-of-the-art” technologies
• Attractive further training opportunities
• An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
• Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
• Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass
Skills & requirements
Who we are looking for:
• You have excellent practical knowledge of Go, and you are passionate about code quality.
• You are comfortable in a Debian-Linux-based development environment, know your way around git and tools like GitHub or Gitlab, and know the meaning and purpose of acronyms such as CI and CD.
• You have practical experience with a SQL database (preferably PostgreSQL), and NoSQL databases like Redis.
• You've used Docker before, and ideally you're experienced with orchestration and monitoring tools like Kubernetes and Prometheus.
• As part of a development team, you take ownership of development and operations of a product and make sure it's working correctly and running efficiently.
• You are ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• We are not concerned with what kind of certificates and diplomas you have acquired so far. We are looking for people with the right skill-set.
Instructions how to apply
We look forward to your complete application indicating your desired salary and the earliest starting date. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)