Go Developer, Blockchain startup at Fintech Recruiters
London, United Kingdom (Posted Jul 6 2017)
About the company
We are a leading, global recruitment firm serving the financial technology (Fintech) market. We have worked with well-known FinTech 100 companies and startups in the US, Canada, Europe, the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We work with innovative companies transforming Lending, Payments, Crowdfunding, AML, Risk , Anti-Fraud, Compliance, Personal Finance, Digital Currencies/ Bitcoin, Blockchain and Remittance space.
We connect and help Fintech companies and innovative financial institutions hire and retain highly sought after talent who possess a unique combination of Technical and Financial skills, work experience and acumen.
- Remote work is NOT possible
Relocation compensation available
Our client is a cutting edge well funded Blockchain startup providing innovative payment solutions. As the cryptocurrency market continues to grow and outpace traditional asset classes, there is a growing need to provide products and services that meet the demands of traders and "investors" of tokens.
As a Go Developer, you will join our client's fast growing group of talented engineers. This talented team of Go developers is looking at expanding its size, in order to match the multiple challenges associated with scaling globally a Debit/Card based on Crypto-Currencies.
Skills & requirements
· Develop a highly-concurrent and distributed system within a peer-to-peer infrastructure based on Ethereum/BlockChain; Performance optimisation and problem diagnosis;
· Design/Develop for high-availability;
· Design/Develop and testing new features;
· Support release and documentation of developed features Estimating the effort required to develop and implement;
· Have essential Experience: Programming experience with Go, especially as a programmer in production grade systems;
· Have experience dealing with highly concurrent, distributed architectures/systems; Experience with building HTTP(1 or 2) based services;
· Be willingness to get hands dirty and not afraid of low level details; Ability to carefully break down the problem in small pieces;
· Have the ability to effectively communicate problems and solutions to the different team members.
· Experience developing in Go;
· Exposure or a strong desire to learn about the Ethereum eco-system; Understanding of peer-to-peer systems (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ipfs, etc..)
· Exposure to distributed applications principles;
· Experience profiling / debugging Go systems;
· Exposure to service discovery software.
· Exposure to event-driven systems.
· Exposure to programming Smart Contracts (Solidity)
Instructions how to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Go Developer in subject line
[ job website
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)