Full Stack Developer at MatchX GmbH
Berlin, Germany (Posted Jun 15 2017)
About the company
We are the coolest IoT company over the world!
- Remote work possible
MatchX, a start-up in the IoT space that revolutionize the way things interact to each other, is looking for a full stack web developer. The job will be either fulltime or contract-based.
- Design and implementation of a monitoring and management interface for IoT devices.
- Customisation of the interface based on individual clients' requirements.
- Support of existing code written in React.
Skills & requirements
- Ability to quickly deliver clean robust code with just the right amount of abstraction.
- In-depth understanding of the web, both server- and client-side.
- Suggestion: React and Node.js knowledge. You, however, will be the one to decide on the technology stack to use.
- Some familiarity with SQL databases.
- Familiarity with Unix command line and Linux.
- Knowledge of devops tools, in particular Ansible, a plus.
- Basic Go (golang) knowledge a plus.
Instructions how to apply
send your CV to email@example.com
Company website: MatchX GmbH
Let them know you found the job via http://www.golangprojects.com
(Companies love to know what recruiting strategies that works)